Golden Circle Seating
- Lei Greeting
- Mai Tai Punch and one beverage
- Hawaiian and other Island delicacies
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY:
The State of Hawaii requires that face masks must be worn in all outdoor and indoor public areas at all times. (State of Hawaii Order, Section II.G)* You may remove your face mask when consuming food and beverage.
(*AMMENDMENT TO HO“OULUI HONOLULU 4.0 states: An owner or operator of a designated business and operation under this Order, Section II.G, or city department may refuse admission or service to any individual who fails to wear face coverings.)
Hilton Hawaiian Village’s Waikiki Starlight Luau starts at 5:30pm (weather-permitting) on the Great Lawn fronting the lagoon (schedule subject to change).
5:30 pm > Doors open
5:45 pm > Lei greeting, photo opportunity, welcome beverage and live music
6:00 pm > Introduction to food and group hula lesson
6:30 pm > Dinner: A feast of tropical favorites created with traditional island ingredients.
7:00pm > Waikiki Starlight Show: Voyage Across the South Seas
Your Luau! Do As Much Or As Little As You Want
Join the Group Hula Lesson (socially distanced). Or simply unwind with authentic Hawaiian cuisine and a refreshing cocktail with a backdrop of lilting island music and dance.
- Live Music – Hawaii's best musicians will showcase native Hawaiian music and Polynesian chants
- Energetic and Beautiful Dances – Our beautiful dancers will mesmerize you with dances from Hawaii, Polynesia and the Pacific
- Waikiki's Most Dramatic Fire Knife Dance – Enjoy the skilled performance of our 4 acrobatic Fire Knife Dancers
- Resort-quality dining – Known for having the Best Luau cuisine on the island, you will love our exotic flavors and locally sourced island ingredients
- Unique outdoor setting – Waikiki’s only lagoon beachfront Luau under the stars
**Prices do not include tax
Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
SAFE ACCESS OAHU PROGRAM
Beginning Sept 13, 2021 for a period of 60 days, customers at restaurants, bars and other similar establishments, will need to wear a mask and show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid19 test within the last 48-hours to enter. Children under 12 years old are exempt.